Ever since the book came out, I've received feedback about how it's made women think about friendships throughout their lives, as well as who is in their lives now. The goal of this blog is to open up and create a dialogue about friendships: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Each week I will post my thoughts, experiences, as well as various articles, topics or quotes that I feel are important when examining female friendships. Please feel free to leave comments; I look forward to hearing from you!

Email me: survivingfemalefriendships@gmail.com

Follow me: https://www.facebook.com/Surviving-Female-Friendships-839907162798307/?ref=hl https://twitter.com/ZangaraNicole

Monday, March 4, 2013

Do You Need a Facebook Vacation?

For those of you who have read my book, you know I have mixed feelings about Facebook - and that's putting it nicely!  I have a love/hate relationship with Facebook, so when I saw this article, I had to share it:

San Francisco Chronicle article on Facebook

In the past year, has your Facebook activity increased or decreased?  If it's decreased, why?  Do you ever feel as though you need a Facebook vacation?

1 comment:

  1. I'm not surprised at all that fb is starting to slide a bit with people. If you think about some of the technology of the past (aol instant messager for example) these things don't tend to last forever. Also Eric says most of the middle school kids are using twitter and other things over facebook now. I still personally like it just for keeping up with pictures of my friends/family and occasional good status updates (though you do have to sort through the not-so-good ones, ha.

    ReplyDelete